This week marked our first family Thanksgiving in California. The day brought new traditions for our family. It also brought a time of reflection and a renewed sense of thankfulness. Here are few of the things for which I am thankful:
- An amazingly wonderful husband who has a heart for God, loves me completely and passionately, and is an incredible father who models Christ's love to his kids
- Two healthy children who never cease to amaze me and fill me with an overwhelming sense of love and joy and awe
- My parents - two of the most wonderful people in my life - who raised me in a loving home and demonstrated daily what it meant to love God and serve others
- Wonderful friends who encourage me, love me, and stand by me no matter where life takes us
- The chance to live in the beautiful state of California and experience living with the beach and the mountains in our backyard
- The blessing of living in The United States of America where we have freedoms, safety, and opportunities beyond measure
- Most important - I am thankful for my God. He is faithful, a comfort, a provider, and a friend.