Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Karate Kid

I sat at the computer this afternoon answering e-mail, and what to my wandering eyes appear?  A vision of Calleigh in the midst of karate moves.  She did not know that I was watching.  She only knew that she could see her reflection in the sliding glass doors.  I very carefully pulled out the camera, slid open the sliding glass door, and videotaped my karate kid in action.  She was a little surprised and embarrassed when she saw me with the camera.  But it was too cute to not tape it!  Here she is. . .don't know why it is so fuzzy, but you'll get the idea of her talent.

1 comment:

Jennifer and Michael said...

That is so very cute. The things our kids do when noone is looking. I only wish we could get more of that. And I am glad to see she is feeling better. Tell Carson and Calleigh that Micah, Isabella, and Aria say hello.