Sunday, November 23, 2008

Two Thumbs Up

We took the kids to see Bolt in 3D on Friday night.  It was an unplanned movie quest, but it turned out to be a much better movie than I anticipated.  The overall messages of perseverance, heroism even if you don't look/act like a superhero, and true friendship is a great message.  The kids laughed.  Michael laughed.  I laughed.  I think we all had different characters who were our favorites.  I personally liked the pigeons.  They were fabulous!  With their head wobbles, neck bends, and glowing colors were incredible!  The little hamster was a nutcase who had Michael laughing out loud.  The kids loved the dog, Bolt.  I highly recommend this movie to anyone with little ones.
 

4 comments:

Wendy Wilshire said...

Memi took Shelby to see it Friday night. Shelby thought it was great. I hope y'all have a wonderful Thanksgiving! We look forward to seeing you next month!

Kim and JD said...

My favorite characters wehre also the Pigeons! :)
Tanner loved the Hamster, go figure?

Sydney said...

Hllo it is i miss you write me back!couson sydney!
nsilvahr@yahoo.com

Sydney said...

sorry... i did not spell right..cousin :)