Tuesday, November 4, 2008


It is exciting to see your child find reading an exciting adventure.  It is cool to walk downstairs at 7:00 am to find your child already dressed for school and reading his book on the couch.  It is fun to listen to your child recount the mysteries and wonderland of which he just read.  Carson has discovered the Harry Potter book series and does not want to put them down.  On his own, he has read book one and book two already.  He is now on to book three Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.  I just think it is cool that reading is associated with fun.  Way to go little man!

2 comments:

Memi and Grandaddy said...

Carson,

My favorite books to read growing up were about horses. I read every book on horses in the library. My favorite was Black Beauty. Then when I got older I loved all mystery books especially Nancy Drew. When you read you can have all kinds of adventures and visit places you would never get to see. KEEP READING!

Love you,

Memi

Kim and JD said...

Go Carson!! Keep it up !!! That is awesome, Tyler wants to read them badly, but said he wants to wait until summer??
Tyler takes books in the car and everywhere we go, I love seeing him read "just because"
They get so much out of it. I am glad they are readers, I have never really enjoyed reading, probably didnt as a child either.