Tuesday, October 21, 2008

She stands in awe. . .of her hair

Picture this. . .Calleigh slept in braids all night so her hair would be all crimped for school.  As the braids are removed from her hair, she stands wide-eyed looking at herself in the mirror.  After several self-proclamations of how beautiful her hair is, she proceeds to have this conversation with Michael.

Calleigh:  I still love you daddy.

Michael:  Okay.

Calleigh:  Even though my hair is beautiful, I still love you.

All of this said while she continues to admire herself in the mirror.  

I have to admit she really did look cute.

7 comments:

The Craftypigs said...

I'm so glad she doesn't take herself too seriously! Colin said two different times after he saw Calleigh yesterday, "Calleigh looked beautiful today."

Brad and Tammy said...

And we have no pics of this beautiful hair? I feel jipped!
Do it again!

Andi and Michael said...

Okay - I will have to braid her hair tomorrow night and take pics on Thursday. I'll post the pics for you Tammy.

Memi and Grandaddy said...

That was my first thought when I read your comment - WHERE ARE THE PICTURES! Her mommy made over.

Love ya,

Mom

Kim and JD said...

Ditto Tammy and Carol !!!! I cant comment until I see her. Although I love that she made sure daddy still knew she loved him.

Jennifer and Michael said...

That is so cute!! Miss you guys so much!

Jenn B said...

Makes me want to braid my own!!! What a beautiful girl!