Friday, October 3, 2008

Carson's Letter

In Carson's class, they are learning the art of letter writing.  What follows is Carson's letter.  My reason for posting it is that I think in very simple terms, it wraps up what we are all feeling as a family as we adjust to our move.

Dear Nana and Papa,

It is great here.  I am having lots of fun.  But I miss you.  I wish I could come to your house on Mondays and Thursdays.  I have some friends and their names are Dane, Wytte, Roaman, Tanner, Andrew, Angel, Madason, Abby, Sara and Colin.  They are all very nice.  I miss you alot.

Love, Carson

2 comments:

Memi and Grandaddy said...

(to the tune of 'We Wish You A Merry Christmas')

We miss you a lot

We miss you a lot

We miss you a lot

And wish you were here


Good job Carson.

I love you,

Memi

Moore Memories said...

Sniff, sniff...