Monday, September 29, 2008

Thank you Memi

Today the kids came home from a Monday at school and I knew they did not need to jump right into homework.  So, I thought we would do one of my favorite pastimes - bake!  

A little while back the kids each received from Memi a themed bag of cookie mix complete with cookie cutters and icing and sprinkles.  Carson's bag makes a couple dozen cookies resembling baseballs.  Calleigh's bag makes a couple dozen Princess cookies in the shape of stars and sprinkled with fairy dust.  The kids enjoyed baking, but mostly enjoyed eating the fruits of their labor.  So, Memi, this post is for you to say thank you for the afternoon fun.

Busy at work - rolling and cutting

 


The final result. . .pink cookies with pink icing, and shiny sprinkles.  Lots of laughs and tummies full of icing.  Yummy!

2 comments:

Memi and Grandaddy said...

Hey Kids, The cookies looked yummy especially the icing. Carson you need to get a cooking show because you gave very good insturctions on baking. he he
Good job Carson and Calleigh!

Love you,

Memi

Kim and JD said...

I LOVE being able to see them and hear their voices, I miss them so much.I was in tears when they said "bye, I love you" even though they were talking to Memi :) I think you have the next little Bobby Flay on your hands there, he was too cute!