Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Fresh Flowers

   

On one side of our house we have a little rose garden with a stepping stones pathway and covered archway.  On the other side of our house we have several rose bushes grouped together with other flowering bushes around them.  The colors and sizes of the roses blooming on these rose bushes are incredible!  Bright pink, red, coral, white, multi-colored, and even yellow!  It is so much fun to go outside and pick fresh roses from my garden and arrange them in vases throughout the house.  I've always loved fresh flowers and roses have forever been my favorite flower.  I think it is amazing that God planted me and my family in the midst of beautiful rose buses.  And I think it is cool that the rental home comes with a gardener so these flowers do not have to rely on my gardening skills (or lack of) to keep them alive!

1 comment:

Jennifer and Michael said...

I love your beautiful flowers!!! Call me soon!!