Monday, August 18, 2008

Thoughts

Have you ever had to do something so difficult it made it hard for you to breathe?  Have you ever experienced a realization that you are completely out of your element and beyond any illusion of control?  Have you ever longed for the security of the "knowns" in your existence?

"For I know the plans I have for, declares the Lord.  Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and future."  Jeremiah 29:11

So I sit and trust in God's promise.  And despite my mood or my circumstances, I will continue to persevere in my search for knowing my God more intimately.

"I will exalt you, my God the King; I will praise your name for ever and ever. . .Great is the Lord and most worthy of praise; his greatness no one can fathom. . .The Lord is faithful to all his promises and loving toward all he has made.  The Lord upholds all whose who fall and lifts up all who are bowed down. . ."  Psalm 145

My God knows.  My God understands.  My God overcame.

4 comments:

Kim and JD said...

I am sorry that you are feeling the way you are. I am hopeful in the fact that God is bigger than anything you are feeling or missing. Keep trusting in Him and know that He has big plans for you.
Love you girl and miss you tremendously. I will be thinking of you this weekend while I am at Women Of Faith and praying for you everyday.

Do not fear for I am with you,
Do not be dismayed for I am your God,
I will strenghten you and help you,
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:10

Jennifer and Michael said...

I love you honey!!! What more can I say?

Memi and Grandaddy said...

Your Dad and I have talked about how God has been working in this from the time He sent JD and Celeste to the Dallas area. Michael has been given the opportunity to do something he has wanted to do. JUST WISH IT COULD HAVE BEEN HERE! But speaking from a mother's heart it has been so hard having you all move away. I know some of what you are feeling and I have had my days when I have to remind myself I still have a daughter and two sons here. Plus grandkids and greatgrandkids. But there is a void. I LOVE YOU Andi.

Mom

Moore Memories said...

Miss you and thinking of you always. I can't wait to hear about the kid's new school!