Friday, August 22, 2008

My Babies are Growing Up

Just the other day I was broadsided with the fact that my kids are growing up incredibly fast.  Carson is tall.  He has this awesome tan.  His hands are huge!  He has great highlights in his long surfer-dude hair from our days at the beach.  Calleigh is stunning.  She wakes up every morning with a smile on her face.  She no longer has a baby face.  She is totally into clothes.  She sings all the time and dances around the house.  She has grown at least 2 inches this summer.  I love my kids and I love watching them grow.  They are great kids.  Here is a look back at how they've grown. . .

2003 - dressed for Halloween as a pumpkin and the incredible hulk


2004 - just trying to get them both to look at the camera and smile at the same time was fun


2005 - we always enjoyed our days at the Dallas Arboretum, picnics, playing in the water, running through the park

2007 - dressed for halloween as harry potter and dorothy

2008 - on the tram to Disneyland - Calleigh loves her big brother

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The only problem with the pictures is that there aren't more of them.

Keep them coming...

Ma and Pa

Memi and Grandaddy said...

Harry Potter and Dorothy were standing on Memi and Grandaddys front porch. I remember all of those pictures. Will really miss taking more so don't forget to send me some I can use in my album.

We are bringing our cameras on Thursday so get those smiles ready.

Love you

Mom

Moore Memories said...

Sweet babies AND I have been blessed by both!

Jenn B said...

They are sweet babies! And my sweet babies love their new friends! We're so glad you moved here even though you had to leave so many loved ones behind. :-)