Monday, May 12, 2008

Yo Yo Yo, Check It Out


Scenario:  Just took Michael to the airport to fly out to California.  The kids and I are in the car driving home.

Conversation:
Carson - So, now that I am the man of the house, I can boss you all around. (more directed toward Calleigh, I'm sure)

Mom - Not exactly son.

Carson - Well, the man of the house owns the house!

Mom - No, the man of the house protects and respects.  If you think you can handle those two things, then you can be the man of the house while daddy is away.

Carson - Silence

So we begin our 14 day stretch of Michael in California.  This will be a fun and interesting ride.


3 comments:

The McKays said...

very funny! enjoy your time with the kiddos.

The McKays said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kim and JD said...

Doesnt surprise me at all.... Gotta love him for trying !