Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Storing Up "Me Time" Points

Michael is having a wonderful time in California.  He loves his new job, likes the people he works with, and is enjoying being in our house.  Without the kids and I there, he is getting to have a little "me time" and enjoy something similar to a vacation.  How is it like a vacation?  Well, let's see. . .
Seeing bands at little live venues
Seeing big bands (like the Police) at large venues
Going to the movies
Hanging out with a local band and their manager
Going to many local eateries
Chillin' with the Cunningham family
Driving through Hollywood

Need I say more?  It is fun in Michael's world right now.  And I don't blame him because I would be doing the same thing.  I'm just remembering these little adventures of his and adding to my "me time" point bank.  When I get to California, I'll be sure to spend these points wisely.  :-)

1 comment:

Kim and JD said...

Wish I could be there with you to help you spend those points !!!
I am sure Celeste will be glad to help you spend them :)