Sunday, February 1, 2009

Mmmmmmmm. . .

I haven't posted in a week.  I know.  It's been super busy around here, yet there doesn't seem to be anything worthy of a blog entry.  In a nutshell, here is what is going on in our neck of the woods:

Monday - I did the usual Monday thing - grocery shopping, laundry, school stuff.  Went to Bible study and it was good.

Tuesday - Carson had a friend over to play after school.  Then Colin came over to hang and eat dinner.

Wednesday - Bible study was good.  We talked about peace.  Next week's focus is patience.  I really like Beth Moore studies.  I took the kids to the park to play with some friends after school.

Thursday - School holiday (teacher in-service day).  Carson's friend came over for a play date.  We were pretty much lazy around the house.  It was nice.

Friday - School holiday.  Took the kids to Disneyland.  It was a great day with the family.  Met up with some friends there and enjoyed the day.

Saturday - Ran errands.  Sat in the sunshine.  Went to church.  

Sunday - Ironed ALL morning.  Watched the Super Bowl.  Now the kids are in bed and I have a moment of quiet.

Like I said, it was a week full of  little stuff that kept us busy.  The week FLEW by (is that a word?).  It was a good week.  I am looking forward to this week.

1 comment:

Memi and Grandaddy said...

Mmmmmmmm...You left out one important thing you did last week -you talked with your mommie. he he

Our days can be so busy and then we look back and think 'is that all I did?' And I compare my days with your Dad's (sometimes) and tell him my stuff seems so unimportant. But you know your Dad. He tells me what I do is important 2. Ha! I don't have to worry about which to, too 2 use if I use the number. I NEVER REMEMBER.

Have a wonderful day!

Love you,

Mom