Friday, February 6, 2009

To Mrs. Moore


Calleigh has learned so much this year in school.  She is just growing leaps and bounds, and she wanted to share some of what she has learned with her pre-K teacher, Mrs. Moore.  We LOVE Mrs. Moore!  She is an incredible teacher who has a passion for teaching and a genuine love for her students.  We were so blessed to have had her as our teacher two years in a row (kinder for Carson and pre-K for Calleigh).  Thank you Mrs. Moore for giving Calleigh a wonderful foundation in reading.  She is doing great this year and I believe a lot of that is due to your influence on her academics last year.  We miss you! 

2 comments:

Moore Memories said...

Music to my ears, sweet Calleigh! Way to go girl! I am so thankful that even though we are miles away I still get to watch you grow and learn! I also loved seeing Carson peeking his head around to check on his little sister! Thank you for thinking of me although these two came to school very prepared by mom and dad. You made my week!

Memi and Grandaddy said...

Calleigh, WOW! What a great job. I know Mrs. Moore was so delighted to hear you read. You can have so many fun adventures in books. KEEP READING. Love you lots, Memi