Thursday, January 8, 2009

Are You Ready to Bowl?

Santa brought our family a Wii game system this year for Christmas.  We've had so much fun playing Wii games together as a family after dinner.  It has become our new family fun time each night.  It is great for unwinding after a long day.  It is great for friendly competition and banter.  It is great for strengthening the one arm that you use to operate the remote control.  And it is great for initiating laughter.  Everyone needs a good laugh, right?  Well, here is one that makes Michael and I laugh every time.  This is a clip of Calleigh bowling.  She is an excellent bowler and even scores over 100 in a game.  However, she has quite an intense swing which nearly catapults her across the room, as you will soon see.  Check it out.  I dare you not to laugh :-)

3 comments:

Patty Smith, Graphic Designer said...

That is so funny! Okay, so maybe it is a little kid thing, but we played this with my 6 yr old niece over Christmas and she had the same move, but somehow it was two of those swings in a row real quickly. We were never really sure how she could get a strike, but she was one of the best bowlers there.

Kim and JD said...

I miss that !!! I loved watching her play when yall were here. I am glad that yall are enjoying it and having fun. Just yesterday Tanner tied me at 135 for one game, I dont get how they can do it??

Memi and Grandaddy said...

I think Calleigh's bowling outfit is the best. How many times have you seen a bowler in a pink ruffle dress. COOL CALLEIGH!