Sunday, January 27, 2008

Top 10 Observations from last nights Van Halen Concert-

#1. I can't remember how many times I've seen VH.
#2. I wore a 22 year old concert t-shirt.
#3. I went with my 22 year old friend.
#4. My friend does not know any VH songs.
#5. The Mullet was out in full force.
#6. David Lee Roth looks........wrinkled.
#7. Eddie Van Halen has a son named "Wolfgang". Dang. Why didn't I think of that?
#8. The song "Hot For Teacher" doesn't really make sense. But who cares?
#9. There is such a thing as too much guitar.

and Number 10-

If the saying is true- "If it's too loud, you're too old".........I'm too old.

1 comment:

The Craftypigs said...

Not many have a 22 year old concert t-shirt and if they do, not many of them can still fit into a 22 year old concert t-shirt. Nice. It sucks getting older. When you can say, "remember when..." to someone and they shake their head no. Sad. And you never have to worry about your hair being out of style. Bald is always beautiful.