Monday, December 31, 2007

Do these jeans make my butt look big?





Did you ever wonder what the world looks like through the eyes of a 4-year old? Well, wonder no more. This is it. This is what happens when you go to Disney World and buy your 4-year old a "High School Musical Digital Camera." Out of 47 pictures, half of them are of people's...posteriors. A good many more are of Carson and a number of them are blurry and distorted. Visually, that's her world right there. Bottoms, Carson and crap she has no clue what it is. Made me laugh. And also thankful that I was pushing the stroller.

5 comments:

Kim and JD said...

Too funny.... See now you know why I tie a jacket around my waist!

The Craftypigs said...

I like big butts and I cannot lie.....Don't let her anywhere near my backside. The phrase "broad side of a barn" is comming to mind. Colin has the same little perspective around here. Ironically, he gets some of the coolest pics.

Rachel Maples said...

that is too funny, I'm glad I wasn't in Florida, my butt would have taken up the whole shot....

Jennifer and Michael said...

That is HILARIOUS!!! Isn't it sad that that is what they have to look at 99% of the time.

The Craftypigs said...

At the very least can you get your blog butt into the next year?