Monday, January 28, 2008

Second Post for 2008 - Just for you, Celeste :-)

Calleigh performing Oxygen by Colbie Caillat. Lyrics are creatively interpreted by her four-year-old mind. Just turn your head to watch :-)





Now for the actual lyrics to Oxygen by Colbie Caillat:

I came apart inside a world made of angry people
i found a boy who had a dream
making everyone smile
He was sunshine
I fell over my feet
like bricks underwater

how am i supposed to tell you how i feel
i need oxygen
oh baby let me be your lady
i will make you happy
never gonna leave, never gonna leave
oh baby can i be your lady
i am going crazy for you

you dont wanna keep me waiting
staring at my fingers feeling like a fool

3 comments:

The Craftypigs said...

It just doesn't get any cuter than that does it? Priceless. Absolutely priceless. And if that doesn't "make you happy", well you've got black couch issues.

Kim and JD said...

Our own little Pop Princess!! I love it.

Brad and Tammy said...

Too cute! I love how she says "Babee".