Monday, July 30, 2007

Heart to Heart

Carson: Dad. Do you know what “The 70’s are?”

Me: The 70’s? Sure. I was born in the 60’s. I was a little boy in the 70’s. I went to High School in the 80’s, I married mommy in the 90’s and we had you and Calleigh in the 2000’s. That a lot of years, huh?

Carson: Yeah, I guess. Dad, did you know when I jump off the side of the pool and spin in mid-air, that’s called “The 70’s”?

Me: Um….don’t you mean….a “360”?

Carson: Yeah. That’s what I meant.

Me: Good talk son.

2 comments:

Rachel Maples said...

That's sounds like a priceless moment that needs to be repeated at Carson's rehearsal dinner! Too funny, kids say the craziest, cutest and wierdest things huh? I can't wait until Dealey can talk, no telling what will come out, however I do fear his first word might be "crap" as mommyies favorite sayig is "what the crap?"
Miss you guys....

The Craftypigs said...

IT'S BEEN A MONTH....GET WITH THE PROGRAM!