Saturday, April 19, 2008

Have you met my friend, Kim, the stager?

We've had numerous showings on the house in just one week.  All of the realtors say our house has the "wow" factor and looks fabulous!  Although I would like to take credit for the great shape our house is in, I cannot.  My dear friend Kim came over for one solid week and worked hard - really hard - to get our house not only packed by staged to sell.  She did a fantastic job and the house looks better today than has in the eight years we've lived here.  Thank you, Kimmie, for giving me a home makeover.  If you want her professional expertise for yourself, you can reach her at kimcrumrine@cebridge.net or www.premierstagingservices.com.  She is well worth the investment :-)

3 comments:

Jennifer and Michael said...

WAY TO GO KIM!!!!

Kim and JD said...

Thank you, you are to sweet !
But, unfortunately I dont have my website up yet. Dont have the time to do it, nor have I found a good company to do it with. I did buy the domain so I have that name for a website.

The Craftypigs said...

I want pictures.....